If there’s one thing we’ve learned in the years we’ve been creating marketing campaigns for aviation companies, it’s this:
It’s never too early to start planning your next aviation trade show appearance!
Trade shows are more expensive and more sophisticated than they used to be. For that reason, getting a good return on your investment of attending (or exhibiting) at a show is also more difficult than it used to be!
Simply “being there” and sitting in a booth at a trade show is no longer enough.
It takes a lot of behind the scenes work – planning, preparation, and follow up – to get the attention of the right prospective customers, represent your company professionally, build relationships, and create the foundation for future sales.
We’re offering a brief preview of what we do for our clients, download our updated Aviation Trade Show Checklist.
- How to plan a powerful, attractive presentation
- What to do the day after the Trade Show
- What to do 30 and 180 days after
- Sample Follow Up Timelines for Sales
- A comparison of marketing tools for your follow up program