Aviation marketing prospecting postcards are a fantastic tool to find new customers! Aviation decision-makers can be old-school. Things they see on the Internet seem to naturally have less credibility than things they get in the “real” mail. And postcards make a great first impression when you’re prospecting for new business!
The 2015 DMA Response Rate Report shows that direct mail has a response rate of 3.7% with a house list and 1% with a prospect list. On average, email response rates sit at just 0.1% for both house and prospect lists. Not only is the response rate higher than email, it’s faster too. The CMO Council reports that 79% of people act on direct mail immediately versus just 45% with email.
Postcards are incredibly effective direct mail because-
- They don’t need to be opened to capture attention.
- They can be visually appealing – some get hung on bulletin boards
- They are simple for busy people to respond to.
- They are the least expensive direct mail method, without sacrificing all the credibility advantages.
But, it can be a lot of work to come up with a great list, offer and presentation. And it’s a hassle to get them printed and sent. So why not have it done for you by experts?
Here’s What You Get:
- A consultation about the List, Offer, and Presentation required to get the results you want.
- A visually arresting design, using stock photography (or your own photography) and professional graphic design.
- Compelling sales copy written by aviation-industry copywriters.
- List rental based on your ideal customer profile (FAA certifications or ratings; aircraft make, model or age; demographic factors, geography, income, etc.
- Full-Color front and back side.
- 115 lb Premium Glossy cover stock.
- First Class Postage
- Press-checked, addressed, hand-stamped and sent from our office.
- 1000 Postcards. (Need more? Let us write you a quote!)
- Custom photography and other services available for an additional fee.
Offer Ends July 31 2018!