Why is Aviation SEO important?
Most aviation decisionmakers begin or at least check the Internet for specific products and services before they make a purchase. Good SEO ensures that the people who are looking for the exact item that you sell find it at the very time they are interested in making a purchase.
Natural Search versus Paid Search (PPC)
Pay Per Click or PPC ads have the advantage of being quick to implement, and are great for campaigns where quick results are vital, such as market testing a new product offering or filling seats in a seminar with a date that is coming up quickly.
But PPC is not without its problems. The cost to “bid” for popular keywords has increased dramatically in recent years without corresponding improvement in effectiveness. There is more competition in the market as more of your competitors try the “quick and easy” approach to getting search engine traffic.
PPC is simply too expensive to use as a regular business practice. Natural search is a much better investment in the ongoing financial health of your company.
A Long-Term Investment?
Natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is based on the contents and quality of your website, which accomplishes two things:
- Influences the search engines to send more traffic your way
- Is more effective at educating and influencing propective customers who come to your site.
But, in the volatile industry of aviation SEO doesn’t last forever. Just because you optimized the site once, doesn’t mean that it will stay optimized.
The search engines have minor changes on a weekly basis, and major changes to their search algorithms every few months.
You may also be thinking:“But I just optimized our site last year!”You may also be thinking:“But I just brushed my teeth last night” or “I just preflighted the airplane yesterday.”If in doubt, or if your results are slipping, it’s probably time think about optimizing again.
If you’re investing in SEO, you can compound the effectiveness of your investment by contracting with ABCI for other services as well:
- Professional content writing or ghostwriting
- Social Media management
Beware of Inexpensive Services
Some SEO practitioners may attempt to acquire short-term results cheaply, by using techniques such as:
- Adding poorly-written content to your website that reflects badly on your reputation
- Attempting to trick the search engines using “link farms,” automated link-building software or inexpensive labor.
- Attempting to overinflate your results with shoddy social media practices, such as “buying followers.”
These techniques may yield short-term gains, but may also cost you penalties as search engines become more sophisticated. Using “black hat” practices can cause Google and other search engines to EXCLUDE your site from search results.
Here’s What You Get:
- High Value Keyword Research – we’ll find industry-specific keywords and phrases that will bring you the most valuable traffic.
- URL Targeting – Each keyword will be assigned to the most relevant page(s) to ensure growth.
- On-Site Optimization – Once the pages are chosen, we will help to implement on-site changes that will affect both your search engine placement and click-through rates.
- High-Quality Link Building – A majority of our work is focused on off-site link building. This is essential in building credibility and value for your website. Each link is strategically placed on industry-specific websites and surrounded by quality content written by our professional team of writers.
- Aviation Industry Knowledge – Unlike most other SEO providers, we are pilots. We understand the language of aviation and won’t ruin your credibility with clumsy wording or inauthentic content.
- Competitive Analysis – We look at your competitors’ sites for opportunities to compete, or to differentiate, so that you get the best-targeted traffic.
- Monthly Reporting – We transparently show you the results, what we did, what happened, and what should happen next!
- Ongoing Improvement – We require a 3-month commitment for best results.
- For very specialized sites with little competition, such as local MRO services.
- For most websites, with an average amount of competition.
- For very competitive websites such as charter or flight training.