If it’s been awhile since you’ve updated your web site, you may be frustrated with:
- Not getting as many visitors as you used to.
- Frustration with the difficulty of making simple changes and updates.
- Not having your website connected to your CRM or other technology.
- Your site and social media may have gotten out of sync.
- Not being able to track visitors in as much detail as you would like.
- Security problems like malware.
- Customers finding your competitors on the web instead of finding you!
We understand how frustrating it is! Your web site is often the hub of your marketing efforts, so when it’s not performing properly, everything else is less effective.
We can help!
We create beautiful, responsive web sites for aviation companies that use the latest (and easily updatable) WordPress technology.
We’d love to create one for you!
And if you begin your site refresh before July 31, 2019, we’ll include a free Brand Refresh as well.
Schedule Your Website Refresh Today, and Get a Free Brand Refresh
Offer ends July 31, 2019
Start with a Free Consultation
Schedule a free consultation to talk about your web site and brand.
What you love, what would be nice to change, and what needs to be gone, yesterday! We’ll provide a free consultation and professional analysis before we decide whether to move forward together.
Website Refresh –
Get Found Online, And Connect with People who Matter.
There are many ways to build a website these days.
But does your website get found by the right people, illustrate why you’re the best option for the job, and capture their contact information?
If not, your website isn’t working as hard as you are.
Websites have a lot of work to do
And not much time to do it in!
Your website is your first contact with a new customer.
It has a lot of jobs to do:
- Friendly receptionist
- Product/Service Showroom
- Product demonstrator (video)
- Order taker/scheduling specialist
- Social media / mobile device connector
We start with a 31-point checklist to evaluate your current website, and we discuss what should be kept, discarded, updated and improved.
Then, we build your site using the latest technology and the most compelling content.
We announce your new site with a press release and digital promotion, so you’ll see more traffic almost immediately.
Your new site will include technology that makes it possible to track and retarget visitors. We provide notifications and reports so that your sales team knows how to leverage the new possibilities.
WordPress is one of the most universally used web site technologies, for good reason!
- About 28.7% of all web sites on the internet use Word Press (That’s more than any other platform)
- 23% of the top 10K sites use WordPress.
- WordPress controls 60% of the Content Management System market. (That’s the software that helps non-programmers run websites.) The next largest competitor, Joomla, has only 6.8% of the market.
- Tens of thousands of plugins and extensions have been created for WordPress. Whatever you want your website to do, there’s probably a plugin to help with that so you never have to write original code.
- WordPress has tens of thousands of beautiful themes to change the look of your website.
- It’s easy to find help with a WordPress site.
- WordPress makes Search Engine Optimization easier.
- WordPress is multilingual
- Sites load quickly that were built (correctly) in WordPress.
- WordPress is constantly updated, keeping your site perfectly positioned as technology evolves.
- We only do aviation. We understand what your customers find attractive or repellent.
- We write the content for your site that helps you get found by your ideal customers.
- Site technology, copy writing, graphic design, photography and video sourcing are our specialties.
Other coordinated services, such as online video, brochures, postcards, and email marketing are also available.
A Few Aviation Web Sites We’ve Built Recently:
Here’s What You Get:
A great website – built with WordPress.
Premium stock photography and professional template-based design.
Compelling website text – that explains why you’re the best option for your specific product or service.
Attractive bait for your ideal customer – a Tip Sheet or Buyer’s Guide that answers their questions and gets them ready to buy.
A Great Looking Online Form – Proven best-performing form designs, adapted to be consistent with your branding.
Conversion Rate Tracking – you’ll know how many people visited the form, and how many of those completed it.
Instant Notification – when someone downloads your Tip Sheet or Buyer’s Guide, you’ll get an email immediately.
Famous ABCI Support – We set up your system, manage it for you, and provide monthly reports on performance and provide additional consultation and advice to help you make sales for 90 days. Extended service available with our Aviation Marketing Lab.
Custom photography, video and other services available for an additional fee.
State of the art security, including an SSL certificate and malware protection.
High-performance hosting and tuning.
Your Investment – Starting at $5779. Your new site can be ready in 4-6 weeks, depending on your requirements.
Aviation Brand Refresh
Great Brands Continually Reinvent Themselves
Is your current brand resonating with today’s customers? Has your business (or the times!) changed so that your brand is no longer serving you as well as it could?
We can help.
Your brand is the code that sets you apart from the avalanche of information that hits your customers every day.
The average person is exposed to more than 5,000 ads per day! How will they know which are yours in less than a second?
A Compelling Brand
Without the budget of a Coke or Nike.
You’ll need more than just a logo.
You need symbols that communicate your message in “shorthand” to your key prospects. Getting past that initial wall of suspicion and disbelief that consumers have acquired from years of exposure to bad advertising puts good companies at a disadvantage.
Consistency = reassurance.
Familiar symbols, colors and fonts help your customers place your communications in the “trusted” category – just as we keep choosing books by the same authors and movies with the same characters, humans crave familiarity.
A Brand Design Template provides that consistency, in a format you can share with contractors, printers, new employees and others to help you save time and cut down on the decisions you need to make each day.
Our program is designed to make this easy for you!
Here’s What You Get:
An extensive consultation with you, and up to three key customers designed to tease out the key ideas of your product or company that resonate with customers.
A basic competitive analysis of other companies in your space
An evaluation of your current brand elements. (You’ll send us copies of all of your printed materials, we’ll look up all of your online materials.)
A new or refreshed logo. You will have several ideas to choose from, and our guidance in the pros and cons of each idea.
A new or refreshed tagline, slogan or mission that inspires your people and your company. This will be a collaborative process.
A completed Design Brief and guidelines on how to consistently use your new branding elements for maximum effect.
Your Investment – $3479