Aviation Video Marketing is getting a lot of attention this year, and for good reasons!
More of our customers have broadband connections. More of our clients have access to great cameras. (I have a better camera on my phone than I’ve ever owned!)
And we’re all seeing a TON of video on our social media feeds – not just cat videos, but product demos and customer success stories, too.
So, we’re answering questions in this week’s episode.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/aviationmarketing/Aviation_Video_Marketing_Questions_and_Answers_.mp3″ background=”default” ]
What is Aviation Video Marketing?
While most people think of the “live action,” “talking head” videos, video marketing can encompass many things. We’ve seen great videos from
Some examples we think of – Rene Banglesdorf of Charlie Bravo Aviation
- Video walk around of an aircraft for sale like this CJ+ from Great Circle Aircraft
- Video product or service demo like this one from Turbines Inc demonstrating a turbine engine part inspection
- Tips and advice, like this Aircraft Purchasing Tip from Charlie Bravo Aviation
- Cartoon, like this one from LD Aviation about how their aircraft dispatch services give pilots more time.
- Slide show with voiceover like our Podcast videos
- Slide show with music like this one from Special Services Corporation
Does Video Marketing work for B2B, High Ticket, Complex Sales?
- Companies that use video marketing grow their revenue 49% faster than those that don’t (Aberdeen Group)
- 64% of marketers using video believe it has directly led to increased sales (Wyzowl)
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI (Syndacast)
- 70% of B2B marketers think that video is more effective than any other form of content when converting qualified leads (Content Marketing Institute)
- 76.5% of marketers report seeing results with video marketing (Animoto)
How Long Should My Videos Be?
That depends on the purpose, and how they’re being used in your sales process.
Where Should I Publish My Videos?
Your Turn – What Aviation Video Marketing Questions Did we NOT Answer in this Episode?
We know there are a LOT of them. Add them in the comments below and we’ll do our best!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS
Oh this is really great to know! I am really looking forward to learn how to start marketing. Thanks for sharing.