Your aviation brochures should be a hardworking part of your sales team.
Not a freeloading space-filler!
If you sell an aviation product or service, your brochure should be a hardworking part of your sales team!
- Prospecting at a trade show
- Prospecting by direct mail package
- Building credibility as collateral in the sales process
- To provide an update or announcement
- To encourage new customer happiness and referrals
What should you include in your brochures? (Not just boring company or product information!)
- Outline of Benefits, rather than Features (How does this save money, save time, improve safety, or improve experience?)
- A buyer’s guide to your product or service.
- A comparison table of options.
- Charts, graphs, diagrams & photographs
Here’s What You Get:
A consultation about the List, Offer, and Presentation required to get the results you want.
A visually arresting design, using stock photography (or your own photography) and professional graphic design.
Compelling sales copy written by aviation-industry copywriters.
Full Color front and back.
100 Copies More available at a discounted price.
Premium Glossyheavyweight stock.
Press Checked and delivered to your office
Press-checked, and delivered to your office.
Other sizes/formats available.The more creative, the better!
Custom photography and other services available for an additional fee.
- Printed and Mailed
- Better Value!