Need an Aviation Marketing Speaker?
Need a speaker that can provide a fun and inspiring sales or marketing presentation or workshop?
Paula and John Williams deliver dynamic, engaging keynotes, seminars and workshops on sales and marketing topics.
They specialize in aviation, but can customize a presentation for any business-to-business or high-tech sales and marketing situation. We deliver coaching and training for individuals and small groups and use innovative teaching methods, audience participation, world-class delivery technology, professionally-designed educational materials and post-session surveys to ensure that our presentations are top-notch.
If you need a speaker, call Paula at 702-987-1679 or click here to schedule 30 minutes on our calendar to talk about your group’s needs.
“Paula is an incisive speaker who demonstrates proficient knowledge in both aviation business and electronic marketing. She is engaging, articulate, and most importantly, she is genuine. I look forward to working with Paula in the future and continuing to learn from her how to best utilize the time and effort I put into my social media initiatives.”
Brad McAllister , Editor: Airport Business Magazine , Cygnus Business Media
John and Paula – Education Session at NBAA Annual Convention – 2014
Sales and Marketing Workshops
Combating Sales Phobia
- Effective Sales Presentations
- Boosting Your Sales Productivity
- Sales Accountability
- Your Sales Process & Your Marketing System – Like Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Time Management for Sales Marketing Teams
- In-Person Sales Presentations
- Showing Rather than Telling – Using Infographs & Images
- Story Boarding Your Marketing Campaigns
- Creating Great Direct Mail & Information Packages
- Branding & Consistency Workshop
- Fun, Games & Entertainment in Marketing – What Works & What’s Fluff
- Qualifying Prospects- Determining Where to Spend Your Time and Resources
- Capitalizing on Controversy Without Being A Jerk
- Effective and Non-Awkward Networking for Sales
- Doing Market Research – Where to Get Good Data
- Podcasting as a Marketing Tool
- Construction of a Marketing Funnel
- Why Random Acts of Marketing Don’t Work
- Statistics, Measurements & Return on Investment (ROI) for Marketing
- Joint (Co-operative) Marketing Campaigns
- Attractive “Packaging” For Your Product or Service
- Effective Trade Show Campaigns
- Investing in Marketing Content – Using Ebooks, Books & Articles
- How to Know When You Need a Dedicated Salesperson/Staff
- Direct Mail – The Power of Snail Mail
- Content Marketing – What the Heck Do I Write About?
- Planning a Marketing Campaign
- Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Using Video for Marketing
- PR & Reputation Management
- Planning a Marketing Calendar
- The New Customer Process – Sales Doesn’t End with the Transaction
- Direct Response Marketing
- Information Packages – How to Use Them, What Goes In Them, etc.
- Working with the Press
Customer Service Topics
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Service – Where it All Comes Together
- Providing Over-The-Top Customer Service
- Underpromising and Overdelivering (Sales and Customer Service Partnership)
- Customer Service as a Marketing Endeavor – Selling the NEXT product or service.