Why use an Aviation Marketing Calendar Template?
One thing we learn every year:
We get better results when we do better planning.
If you feel like you’re behind the “power curve” with your marketing, if it’s always a struggle to get the budget and resources you need, and feel like trade shows, events, holidays and promotions “sneak up” on you, this can help!
The template will give you the guidelines and framework to improve your marketing system in manageable increments each month without making yourself or your team crazy. The calendar template includes:
- How planning is the key to successful marketing strategy
- How to speed up the process and remove the stress of sales with content marketing and blog posts
- Why coordinating your content strategy to build and maintain search engine position for your most important topics
- How to deploy pieces of content in your social networks in the most effective way
- How and why a series of “information snacks” can help you educate uncertain prospects and help them become confident buyers or your product or service
- A comparison of advertising media and type of content for aviation
- The most common reason marketing efforts fail
- A sample (completed) marketing calendar template
- How to plan around important dates and aviation industry events, whether you’re attending and exhibiting or not.
- Social media marketing strategy built around the content you’re already building (so, no extra effort!)
- A blank table in Microsoft Word that you can modify for your own content calendar
- Complete instructions so your marketing team (or you, if you’re a small business) can get this done quickly.
Let us know where to send your Checklist!