New here? Let us show you around a bit.
Our Insider’s Circle is our “tribe” of current clients. We’re lucky enough to work with people who care about the Aviation industry and about each other! So, we’ve provided a set of resources to help our Insiders help themselves and each other.
Insider Circle Mission: To help aviation industry professionals achieve success by selling more of their products and services, and to become the leader of their respective niche or specialty.
- Help you dominate in your niche of Aviation by supplying the best content, techniques, and skills in Aviation sales and marketing.
- Provide unparalleled networking and connections with the most influential people in the industry.
- Supply branded and co-branded products to increase your customer base and greatly increase your sales.
- Provide outstanding value to every member so that for every minute or dollar you invest in the Insider Circle you get your investment back ten-fold.
The Insider’s Circle is not for everybody. In fact, we anticipate that only 1% of the sales and marketing professionals in the Aviation Industry will ever be a part of this group!
The Marketing Insider’s Manifesto:
To sum up ABCI’s marketing philosophy, which comes from our years of experience working with small businesses, Fortune 50 businesses, and aviation companies of all stripes:
- No “Random Acts of Marketing.”
- Everything must be part of a system, with an input and an output.
- Every campaign must have a list, an offer (or CTA), and presentation.
- Every qualified prospect must have interest, resources and authority to make a purchase.
- Habits matter more than massive effort.
- Marketing doesn’t have to be pretty or perfect, but it DOES have to be effective.
- Diversity = Stability.
- Marketing awards don’t sell products.
- Never invent what you can adapt.
- Simplify your message!
Some ideas and examples of how to use your office hours:
- Ask us to help you set “SMART” marketing goals for your product or company.
- Use us as your “accountability partners” for your goals & objectives.
- Let us interview you & record it for your blog or “about us” page.
- Ask us for assistance with marketing campaigns.
- Ask us to troubleshoot problems with a campaign or sales process.
- Have us review an ad, document, or web page.
- Have us evaluate a competitor & help you come up with a strategy.
- Role-play an upcoming sales call or presentation with us.
The more you tell us about your intentions for the office hour ahead of time, the more productive it will be!
The VIP Lounge
Things you can do on the Facebook Group:
- Share news and successes!
- Use the Insiders as your “accountability partners” for your goals & objectives.
- Ask the Insiders for simple feedback – “Do you prefer A or B?” or “How would you improve this?”
- Share an interesting technique you’ve come across or used.
Note – the Law of Reciprocity definitely applies here – the more good ideas and advice you share, the more good ideas and advice you’ll get! We’re very proud of the interaction of our members, but do be patient, since all of our members are very busy. It can take up to 24 hours to get a response.
We perform marketing tasks for you or with you, like
- Digital Marketing,
- Search Engine Optimization
- Trade Show Marketing
Insiders get priority scheduling and often special pricing on our products and services.
We put the emphasis on great results and great value.
Whether you’re working on a project with us using one of our services, or just looking for the notes from your last Office Hours, our members have their own private section of our Projects room.
We use Basecamp 3 collaboration software to organize our project files, including files, discussions, schedules, recordings and other items.
Much more convenient than email!
You will receive an email with an invitation to Basecamp, then you can access it from this link.
Hall of Fame
Member Highlights – We interview each of our members and create a Highlight page so that our members can get to know each other another better, give and get referrals, link to their pages for SEO, social media, etc.
These are the coolest sales and marketing people in the aviation industry!
Learn about your fellow Insiders here, follow them on social media, and reach out to them with business ideas!
The Aviation Marketing Book Club
There are a lot of great books out there, but most of them assume a retail, business-to-consumer environment in a large company with a large sales and marketing department. We adapt the great ideas in the marketplace to learn from each other – what REALLY works in the aviation industry?
This is a great opportunity to get some visibility and links back to your website or profile.
Book club participants get to introduce themselves and their product or service at the beginning and end of the program, and the discussion is broadcast on our Podcast and blog.
Having trouble? Call 702-987-1679 or email email@example.com for assistance with access.