I’m researching the Master Class lesson for May, which will be about using LinkedIn as a powerful marketing tool.
Here’s the agenda so far:
- Reasons to be on LinkedIn
- Market research using LinkedIn
- Ethically “stalking” your ideal clients
- Optimizing your profile (including particularly fabulous examples of personal profiles of aviation professionals)
- Optimizing your company profile (including particularly fabulous examples of company profiles of aviation companies)
- Aviation groups on LinkedIn
- Group Etiquette
- Linked In Questions/Answers
- Buttons and Widgets for your website
- Is the paid version worth getting?
Please let me know if you know of any:
- Examples of particularly fabulous (or even pretty good) personal profiles on LinkedIn for aviation professionals (and yes, in this case it’s perfectly okay to nominate yourself.)
- Examples of particularly fabulous (or even pretty good) company profiles on LinkedIn for aviation organizations (and yes, in this case it’s perfectly okay to nominate your own company.)
- Questions, tips, tricks, and pet peeves about using LinkedIn.
- You don’t have to be a member of the Master Class to share your thoughts and possibly be featured.
Thanks for your help!