In this episode, Mickey and I discuss The Bezos Letters.
- We talk about short versus long game business planning and marketing. “If you want to go fast, go alone – if you want to
- Is a $300,000 loan from your parents really “bootstrapping?”
- The impact of Amazon on small businesses (including ours!)
- How big companies get big targets on their backs.
- How to navigate the “customer is always right” mythology and ethos
- Flaming failures and how they are actually a good thing
- Mickey spills the beans about how he buys gifts.
- Why any small business owner should have an Amazon affiliate link (Especially those of us who run book clubs!)
Buy our 2022 Book Club Selections from Amazon.
ABCI does receive a tiny commission when you purchase through these links.
Leave A Comment