Join Paula, John, and John Davies, aircraft appraiser and owner of JAMM Aircraft appraisals. JAMM’s adorable canine VP, Chewy, also makes an appearance.
We discuss Marketing Made Simple by Donald Miller, why the simplest version of an ad or product description is always best, and why it’s best not to even talk about the product or the company at all in the first conversation!
The SB7 Framework is a seven-part framework introduced by Donald Miller in his book “Marketing Made Simple”. The seven points of the SB7 Framework are:
- StoryBrand – Businesses should create a clear brand story that focuses on the customer’s problems and how the business can solve them. The brand story should be communicated throughout all marketing materials.
- Start with Empathy – Businesses should start by understanding and empathizing with their customers’ needs and problems. This will help businesses to create marketing messages that resonate with their target audience.
- Simple Website – A business’s website should be simple and easy to navigate. The website should focus on communicating the value proposition of the business and guiding visitors towards the next step in the sales funnel.
- Speak to the Problems – Businesses should focus on communicating the problems that their product or service can solve. This will help to connect with potential customers on an emotional level.
- Sales Funnel – Businesses should have a sales funnel in place that takes potential customers through a series of steps to convert them into paying customers. The sales funnel should focus on building trust and providing value at each step.
- Script the Sales Conversation – Businesses should have a clear script for sales conversations that focuses on the customer’s problems and how the business can solve them. This will help businesses to close more sales and build better relationships with their customers.
- Sustainable Systems – Businesses should have sustainable systems in place to ensure that their marketing efforts are consistent and effective. This includes using tools and processes to automate and streamline marketing tasks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS
Leave A Comment