Are you spending a lot of time and money on marketing without getting the results you expect?
There are a lot of possibilities:
- Technology changes may have affected your product or advertising
- The demographics you’re selling to may have changed
- There may be some key detail that you’re missing
- Your sales copy may not be convincing enough to inspire sales
- A competitor may be offering a product that is “better”
- There might be a technical issue with your website or an online marketing component
- Your prospective client list might need to be updated, segmented or augmented
You can search out the problem and solve it yourself, or you can save time by getting a consultation from ABCI.
Two possibilities come to mind immediately:
- We send new clients a questionnaire that asks detailed questions about their marketing objectives and current marketing efforts. We evaluate your responses and send you a detailed set of recommendations. Some of these recommendations may involve our services, some do not. But everyone who has completed one of our questionnaires has said that they learned a lot from the conversation.
- Our Web Site Audit is a great way to dig into the details of your website and expose any weaknesses that might be leaking possible sales to your competitors. We use a 31-point checklist to review your website, and those of your competitors.
If either of these services would be helpful, email us at [email protected] and we’d be happy to get you more information.