FBO Marketing Materials – Three Ways to Be Better Than Every Other FBO!
- AvGas, JetA, etc.
- GPU starts
- Baggage handling
- Computer rooms/Phone rooms
- On-site rental cars/courtesy cars
- Pilot Lounge
- Nap Rooms/Showers
- On-site, 24-hour fitness facilities
- Corporate hotel rates
- Avfuel dealer
- AVTRIP participant
- Quick Turn service
- NATA Safety 1st Certified Representatives
But, the bigger picture is that EVERY FBO can differentiate in their FBO marketing materials on three separate factors:
1- Location – why is YOUR location better than other local areas? Do you support local businesses, sports teams, tourist locations, and so on? Be specific about these items!
2- Airport – Every airport has advantages over others. Is your airport less busy, less restrictive, or have more, different or better services than neighboring airports? Talk about these benefits in your marketing materials.
3- Your People – Your team is like no one else’s. Private aviation consumers love seeing familiar faces in the places they travel. They want to know the folks who service their plane and manage their travel.
The people on your team have amazing things about them – some volunteer for charity causes, some are training for a marathon, some are little league sports coaches, some are amazing artists or are writing the Great American Novel.
Watch the attached video for our latest episode where John and I go in depth with three separate examples of each of these factors.
Download our FBO Checklist for more tips to create powerful, compelling, specific FBO Marketing materials![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]
Attracting the Right Customers is Vital to Your Success!
Outcomes of Working With Us With Our FBO Sales & Marketing Bundle:
- A tuned-up, effective web site that powerfully communicates your competitive advantage.
- Engage with potential customers on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Build a powerful and effective sales process with up to three skilled salespeople executing proven, repeatable processes.
- Represent your company with a strong personal brand as we work with three of your public-facing representatives to become better and more connected spokespeople.
- Sales and marketing systems that take others YEARS to develop will be up and running in six months!